Payworks' Commitment to Accessibility
Payworks is committed to treating all individuals in a way that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equal opportunity.
If you have had an experience you would like to share or suggestions for how Payworks could enhance accessibility, we invite your feedback and ask that you follow the feedback process described below.
We provide training and are familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by people with disabilities.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our facility that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them at our facility.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
We will provide reasonable notice in the event of a planned disruption in the facilities or services that are accessible to persons with disabilities.
Where planned or unplanned, Payworks will make efforts to provide notice as to which aspects are temporarily disrupted, an explanation as to why, an estimated time frame for when the disrupted aspect will become available and any alternative means of access. The notice will be displayed at our facility and to our public website and by any other means which are reasonable given the circumstances.
Payworks will provide training for individuals as soon as reasonably practicable after they are assigned duties on behalf of Payworks. Training will include:
- A review of applicable human rights legislation and accessibility laws, regulations and standards
- A review of the requirements of the customer service standards
- Instructions on how to interact and communicate with persons with various types of disabilities
- Instructions on how to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or support person
- Instructions on how to use equipment or assistive devices that are available at our premises or that we may provide that may help people with disabilities
- Instructions on what to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing our services
- Payworks policies and guidelines related to accessible customer service
Your feedback is important to us. If you have any comments or concerns, please contact our Accessibility Team using one of the following methods:
1565 Willson Place
Winnipeg, MB R3T 4H1
Individuals who provide feedback will receive acknowledgement of their feedback, along with any resulting actions in a timely manner.